Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Enterprise Platforms team provides technical solutions to business problems faced by Twitch's Content organization, responsible for the acquisition and growth of all content being broadcast on Twitch. As a Salesforce Engineer, you will report to the Salesforce Engineering Manager, supporting multiple lines of business within Twitch focused on ideating and optimizing processes targeting different segments of content creators, including Twitch partners. Your team will be a mix of remote and San Francisco-based coworkers that operate remote-first.
You'll work in a Salesforce instance that has been on Lightning Experience since launch (5 years old), is built intentionally on enterprise patterns, and is managed with version control. Your primary responsibilities will revolve around developing well-architected, scalable Salesforce solutions on Lightning, working with other product and engineering teams on shared projects, and identifying new technologies to adopt to improve both internal processes and business deliverables.
- Align with business and operations teams to groom technical requirements
- Architect, develop, and test scalable solutions on the Salesforce platform using declarative features, Apex, and Lightning Web Components
- Maintain advanced knowledge of Salesforce system architecture and and help standardize developer best practices
- Partner with product and engineering teams to provide functionality that impacts the wider Twitch business
- 3 years of hands-on experience with Salesforce configuration and customization (Apex, Lightning, Visualforce)
- 1 year of experience as a technical lead on projects
- Salesforce Platform Developer II certification or equivalent experience
- Experience with Salesforce Sales Cloud & Service Cloud
- Experience with version control (such as Git)
- Experience setting up or maintaining continuous integration pipelines on Salesforce (such as Jenkins)
- Experience with APTTUS Contract Management Software (CLM)
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Experience with Informatica
- Experience with Tableau or Tableau CRM / Einstein Analytics
- Experience in a client or internal customer-facing technical role
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.