Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
You will be responsible for the development and ongoing acquisition of new creators to Twitch. You will nurture professional relationships and constantly be on the lookout for new opportunities for Twitch to engage with creators. You will work with other internal teams to ensure the seamless execution of artist content programs.
You have a understanding of music industry dynamics and economics including creator platforms, emerging content formats and the online music space. You will be excited by the opportunity to shape the future of Twitch music relationships in the face of ambitious growth plans.
- Plan and execute on new artist acquisition strategy
- Manage new creator pipeline and deal flow
- Be a front door to the artist community and wider music industry
- Contribute to the development of new music content programs
- Work with cross functional partners including Marketing, Partnerships and Legal in facilitating promotional opportunities for creators
- Provide value-added recommendations to enhance our music product roadmap
- 8+ years of music industry-related experience working at a label, management, agency or in digital marketing at a DSP
- Indie, hip hop and urban music experience
- Have existing relationships with labels, artists, and management companies
- Deep knowledge of growth objectives of the music industry
- Experience with strategic goals of traditional and new media landscapes, including social and content streaming platforms
- Prior artist relations, A&R or management experience within Tech industry;
- Familiarity with Twitch as a broadcaster.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
The pay range for this position in Colorado is $120,000 - $200,000 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Amazon's internal or external careers site.