Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch IT Engineering team is responsible for building, scaling and maintaining internal systems to support all employees at Twitch. These services are vital to ensuring Twitch can solve some of the most challenging problems in the industry. If you would like to work in a challenging engineering environment where every new project is a learning opportunity, you've come to the right place.
As a remote intern, you'll dive headfirst into the deep end of the pool. You'll own a project from start to finish and your dedicated Mentor, Manager, and Advisor will be beside you every step of the way. You'll also participate in leadership and interpersonal development curriculum and gain industry knowledge from top Twitch executives in fireside chats. Add to this cohort trips, weekly advisory, service opportunities and housing (yes housing!) and you've got a packed summer.
- Contribute to internal system design and implementation discussions
- Find and build unique solutions to implement projects from the idea phase to production
- Test and iterate infrastructure as code before and after production release
- Connect with intern peers, new teammates, and colleagues from across the business
- Eagerness to investigate challenges and present reasonable solutions reliably and quickly
- Excitement to pick up a new technologies and be productive with them in a week
- Desire to work collaboratively in a team environment
- BA/BS Graduation Year: 2022 OR 2023 (No Masters/PhD
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.