Auth0 is a unicorn that just closed a $120M Series F round of funding, with total capital raised to date of $330M and valuation of nearly $2B. We are growing rapidly and looking for exceptional new team members to add to our exceptional talent pool - and who will help take us to the next level of success. One team, one score.
Our vision is to provide people with secure access to any application in one click or less. And our promise is to make identity work for everyone—whether you’re a developer looking to innovate, or a security professional looking to mitigate. We are looking for curious, excited, boundary-pushing team members. So, if you’re a big thinker who is nimble and adaptable, Auth0 may be an ideal place for you to shine.
Auth0 gives companies simple, powerful and developer friendly building blocks so they can free up resources to focus on innovation. We strive to be the identity platform of choice for developers and Enterprises. We take our culture very seriously and are looking for people who are drawn to both our mission and our culture.
The Auth0 platform secures more than 100 million logins each day for customers all around the world - and we're growing fast! We are looking for software engineers with the motivation and experience to bring it all to the next level.
You're a good fit for this role if:
- You have 7+ years of software development experience.
- You have experience creating and maintaining public APIs.
- You are passionate about working on systems that are highly-reliable, maintainable and scalable.
- You have experience and passion for good engineering practices and testing.
- You have knowledge and experience with data modeling and principles of database systems (relational and non-relational).
- You excel when working autonomously, and know when to seek help from your team members.
- You have solid experience with cloud environments (AWS and Azure preferred).
- You are interested in designing, analyzing and troubleshooting large-scale distributed systems.
- You have a systematic problem-solving approach, coupled with strong communication skills and a sense of ownership and drive.
- You have a great ability to debug and optimize code, and automate routine tasks.
- You have designed applications and systems that scale, are resilient to failure, and are observable.
- You have practical experience developing and improving applications written in Node.js or Go.
- Have experience with multi-cloud environments.
- Have experience in the identity and access management (IAM) domain.
- Knowledge of security engineering and application security.
- Proven experience and understanding of architecture principles across infrastructure platforms, security, data, integration, and application layers.
- #US; #AR;
Auth0 safeguards more than 4.5 billion login transactions each month and its top priorities are availability and security.
We like to think that we are helping make the internet safer. Our team is spread across more than 35 countries and we are proud to continually be recognized as a great place to work. Culture is critical to us, and we are transparent about our vision and principles.
Auth0 is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Auth0 conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era special disabled and other covered veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Auth0 participates in E-Verify and will confirm work authorization for candidates residing in the United States.
Auth0, a global leader in Identity-as-a-Service (IDaaS), provides thousands of enterprise customers with a Universal Identity Platform for their web, mobile, IoT, and internal applications. Its extensible platform seamlessly authenticates and secures more than 1.5B logins per month, making it loved by developers and trusted by global enterprises. Auth0 has raised more than $110 million to date and continues its global growth at a rapid pace. We are consistently recognized as a great place to work based our outstanding leadership and dedication to company culture, and are looking for the best people to join our incredible team spread across more than 35 countries!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We are transparent about how we run our recruiting process - you can read all about it here. You can also read about our company culture here.
- Flexible Work Arrangements
- Competitive Equity
- Top-of-the-Line Macbooks and other great tools
- Embrace Distributed Work
- Inclusive Work Environment
- Annual all-expenses paid international company offsite