Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands and grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, and analytics tools.
As the Sr. Workday Analyst, you will help develop our growing Workday environment. Reporting to the Manager of People Systems, you will play a pivotal role in deploying and supporting People Systems solutions that enable our organization to scale while delivering high value to the business. You will work to continually improve business processes and data, identify opportunities for system enhancements to achieve great employee experience, and increase Workday adoption through end-user training and support. We are working to build a future-proof data foundation and evolve our digital platform to enable powerful insights across the business. This is a unique opportunity to support a variety of projects and implementations of new modules.
What you’ll do here:
- Partner with the People & Culture team to translate business needs into actionable technical projects, develop and present solutions. Gather and document business requirements, track and configure systems changes and/ or work with third party consulting partners to implement.
- Continually analyze business processes and develop new and enhanced workflows within Workday, including but not limited to Security, Core HCM, Absence, Talent, Benefits, Compensation, etc.
- Develop and execute test plans and troubleshooting of system changes and optimization
- Drive best practices, create standard operating procedures, collaborate and cross train with the People Systems team to raise the bar and grow as a high performing team.
- Work to raise the Workday knowledge and capabilities across broader teams, support change mgmt plans, create training materials as needed, and deliver training
- Identify, track and resolve issues and defects within Workday
- Analyze Workday releases to identify opportunities that enhance our environment in alignment with the HR Technology Roadmap
- Partner in the development of People analytics and the configuration of dashboards, on-demand reporting, and analytics for business users
- Champion data integrity and a stable HRIS environment through security and configuration decisions.
We’d love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years of broad Workday configuration experience across multiple functional areas, as well as advanced security and business process configuration skills. Workday Pro certification preferred. Knowledge of Workday analytical tools is a strong plus!
- Proven track-record of developing and configuring effective solutions that drive value and deliver measurable impact to employee experience
- Strong consulting and partnering skills + architect mindset that enable you to independently design solutions that align with strategic direction and create antifragile data platform.
- Great communication and collaboration skills
- Agile mindset & design thinking approach
- You are a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills and ability to productively challenge status quo
- Ability to guide internal customers and convert abstract concepts and ideas into actionable technical projects to meet the needs of the organization
*Mailchimp currently offers flexible and remote options in Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Georgia, Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Utah, and Washington. If you are unable to work from one of these registered locations, you will not be eligible for employment.
The minimum base salary for this role in Colorado is $103,000. For all other locations, base salary will vary by geographic market and will will be determined through the selection and assessment process for this role relative to your experience and our job qualifications.
Curious to how hiring has shifted related to COVID-19? Click here to find out more!
Mailchimp is a founder-owned and highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta with offices in Brooklyn, Oakland, Vancouver, and London with additional remote work locations available. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, and our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees and their families), and generous profit sharing, and are working toward becoming a flexible-first organization. We hire collaborative, customer obsessed, problem solvers and give you ample opportunity to grow and succeed.
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.