Hey there! 👋
If you’re the kind of person who likes fast-paced teams, gets excited at the prospect of shaping the destiny of an entire product, and you have a track record of launching beautiful interfaces....then CloudSpot is your jam - keep reading!
CloudSpot is a rapidly-growing startup serving professional photographers all over the world. We’re based in Southern California but our small team is 100% remote and working together from around the world.
Launched in 2015, CloudSpot is quickly becoming the new favorite platform for professional photographers to manage, deliver, and sell their images online. With millions of images uploaded every week, we are moving to solve the many problems creative small businesses face in their workflow.
We are building a platform that streamlines how photographers run their business, allowing them to serve their clients better than ever while still freeing up time to spend doing more of what they love.
Grow with us!
❤️ You'll feel right at home with us if you...
- Love clean and intuitive designs
- Love to collaborate in a team environment
- Believe in putting the customer first
- Want to make an impact right away in ever area of a product!
🛠 What You’ll Be Doing
- Work closely with the CEO (head of product) and engineers to build out new features and evolve the CloudSpot brand .
- Work on interactive design projects that meet customer and business objectives while strengthening and evolving the CloudSpot brand.
- As CloudSpot’s product grows, our website needs to evolve as well. You’ll be leading all relevant website design modifications.
- Evolve and improve the overall UI/UX of product (both customer and consumer-facing aspects)
- Collaborate with our Customer Marketing team in the creation of campaigns, landing pages, and social media advertising graphics.
- Experience designing for both web, and mobile interfaces.
- Experience with Webflow and Figma
- Detail oriented. ( Our users appreciate the little things - pixel perfection matters to fellow creatives!)
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps.
- Ability to individually guide strategic execution of projects .
- Resourceful, dependable, flexible and proactive .
- Highly productive, effective collaborator and communicator.
- Think of interfaces to solve specific problems and iterate/test with clients.
- Being awesome, always growing in your craft, and not taking yourself too seriously…because 2020 was heavy enough 😅
🏝 What You’ll Get
- Salary: 65K-85K 👈depending on your experience - but no matter where you'd start, you'll have room to grow with us.
- Flexible hours
- Flexible vacation time