Hologram’s mission is to connect any device to any network, instantaneously, anywhere. Our cellular IoT platform powers leading organizations across the globe, from your favorite scooter sharing service to innovative wearable healthcare technology. We’re backed by Drive Capital and Bullpen Capital — and are continuing to grow and expand.
About the Design Team
The Hologram Design team is a multi-disciplinary department comprising product design, design research, and the brand studio. Brand designers bring the Hologram brand to life while working cross functionally with every team across the company — from product and engineering to growth and marketing — to deliver exceptional, cohesive experiences
You will report to the Creative Director and work alongside other designers as well as colleagues from product, marketing, and growth teams.
We’re looking for a Brand Designer to help us build a category-defining brand at Hologram. The Hologram Brand Studio is responsible for helping customers understand our products and services, trust our brand, and be inspired by our mission. We create internal and external communication across multiple channels, including websites, videos, presentations, advertising campaigns, and events. The Brand Studio builds and maintains the visual brand system to ensure consistency across channels while strengthening our core brand.
In this role, you’ll work both independently and collaboratively with designers, copywriters, producers, marketers, developers. You will report to the Creative Director and work cross functionally across the company as a representative of the Brand Studio. The ideal candidate manifests our company’s core values of mindfulness, ownership, and transparency.
What should excite you about Hologram:
- You’ll collaborate on a variety of projects across channels and media, including videos, web design, illustration, print design, and photography.
- You’ll develop, refine, and uphold our visual brand system and its applications.
- You will work closely with growth and marketing teams to ideate and implement high-visibility brand touchpoints.
- You’ll create high-quality work that meets company objectives, engages customers, and reflects our brand.
- You’ll give and receive feedback to design team members through design critique.
What gets us excited about you:
- You have professional design experience at a creative agency or technology company.
- Your portfolio represents expertise in brand vision and implementation, including interactive design, print design, and illustration.
- Your work displays excellent design craftsmanship and consistency with an attention to detail.
- You have experience working within and developing brand systems.
- You possess high critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- You have the ability to combine research, business objectives, and contemporary design practices into groundbreaking creative solutions.
- You know your way around Sketch, Adobe CC, Keynote, etc.
- You have a clear ability to communicate with a wide variety of stakeholders
Life with Hologram
As a "Hologrammer", we know you’ll do what’s best for our product, customers, and team members. So we do our best to empower you to make the right calls without heavy bureaucracy.
Everyone at Hologram enjoys competitive, transparent pay and equity. We encourage solid work-life balance with unlimited PTO, and 100% employee / 80% dependent covered health (medical, dental, vision, life, disability) benefits.
We’re a small but diverse team that prides ourselves on celebrating everyone — we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. For accommodations during the hiring process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Together we’re going to build something great — a way to help everyone stay online. From smart meters in corn fields to citywide bike sharing systems.